Wednesday, September 3, 2014

September 3, 2014

Website Wednesday
a subsidiary of Skip's House of Chaos

"From the Large Intestine of the Internets,
through the Sphincter of Electronic Mail..."



            I once shot an elephant in my pajamas. However, unlike
            Groucho Marx, though, I know *exactly* what he was
            doing in my pajamas. Under the terms of the plea bargain,
            though, the circus doesn't want me talking about it.


Top of the Heap:  If you're only going to read one thing today, read this

A room-by-room, interactive, virtual tour of the Smithsonian  (Thanks, Phil!)

Beam Me Up: A Beginner's Guide to the Star Trek Franchise (Thanks, Melody!)

20 Housecleaning Hacks

Related: 40 Creative Food Hacks

Okay, this is pretty cool - Electroluminescent Motorcycle Helmets

The Coolest McDonald's in the World

Why do dogs sniff other dog's butts? (Thanks, Bodiojodi)

Here is today

How to remove wrinkles without an iron

Here's how to really detect lies

The urban oil fields of Los Angeles

7 Crazy Harry Potter Theories We Wish Had Come True

Related: 15 Reasons Why the Making of Harry Potter Was Even More Magical Than You Thought



(If you'd like to subscribe to the Website Wednesday mailing list,
shoot me an email and let me know)

No comments: