Wednesday, November 4, 2015

November 4, 2015

Website Wednesday
"Peeing like a baby on a changing table
into the brisk digital wind..."


                    Idea 4075a on how I’ll be able to make my first million dollars:
                    A smoke detector that shuts off when I yell, “I’m just cooking!”


Top of the Heap:  27 Funniest Moments From Whose Line Is It Anyway?

Jon Snow White and Other Awesome 2015 Halloween Costumes

23 Ways To Make Your Car Cleaner Than It’s Ever Been

Food and Drinks That Make You Poo(p)

10 Hysterical (and Still Relevant) Quotes From Groucho Marx

California Dreaming: Record $500 Million Tag on L.A. Home (Thanks, Billy!)

15 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Aladdin

10 Natural Wonders to See Before They Disappear

Text to the trombone-like adult voices in the Peanuts cartoons with the Wah Wah Machine

Why do they call it Root Beer? (Or, as I like to call it, "creamy goodness")

(For Luis, mostly) The 42 Best Science Memes On The Internet

Why it pays to be nice to flight attendants

10 YouTube URL Tricks You Should Know About

The video game that started it all - Classic Pong (Thanks, Melody!)

(If you'd like to subscribe to the Website Wednesday mailing list,
shoot me an email and let me know)

No comments: