Wednesday, February 2, 2011

February 2, 2011

I went to see a doctor about my bad
back, but all he did was whip me and
make me build pyramids. I swear that's
the last time I'm going to a Cairopractor.



Top of the Heap: In this week's "I-want-me-one-of-these" department: A 50-Foot Snowball Launcher

Eating Italy: Documenting one student's semester in Bologna (mostly) through food

11 Foods and Drinks Banned in the United States

Okay, this is kinda creepy - point and click to direct the Zombie Choir

6 Plot Threads Famous Movies Forgot to Resolve

15 Odd Jobs for Teens and Tweens

Ever wanted to see a Newspaper Map of the World? Me neither.

Ever wonder how your life would be different if you lived in another country? See above.

Robonaut 2 Set to Launch in February. What could POSSIBLY go wrong? I, for one, welcome our new robot overlords...

Top 10 Fox News Fails of 2010

Cocktail recipe diagrams

Frakkin' Cool - Geek out with a BSG Colonies Star Map

And, as long as we're on a geekfest... here are some Facts You Might Not Know About Stargate SG1

7 Myths Mythbusters Proved That We Still Can't Believe Are True

5 Complaints About Modern Life (That Are Statistically B.S.)

Airlines offering Free Facebook in February

No comments: