My favorite form of lying to myself
“sport” in its
of the Heap:
200 accomplishments of the Obama administration
Real Names of
Pretty cool -
write out your
The weirdest news stories of the week
The 9 Biggest
How to Cook
Like a Cowboy
What Were We
Top 10 Most
Photos of the
Link #1: The
Photo of the Apollo
Has Spotted an
And, finally... today just happens to be "International Talk Like a Pirate Day"
TEN RESOURCES FOR "INTERNATIONAL TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY"
1. English-to-Pirate Translator. Ye best be learnin' t' be talkin' like a buccaneer.
2. A guide for picking up wenches in a manner not unlike Blackbeard himself. May the one you catch keep the wind in your sail.
3. Download some free Pirate Fonts. The pen is mightier than the sword.
4. Learn about the most successful pirate of all time. The scurvy dog controlled a fleet of 1,500 ships and upwards of 80,000 men. And she did it all without any color of beard...
5. Find out your pirate name. I'm Captain Sam Flint.
6. A treasure trove of recipes fer even the biggest sea dog appetites.
7. Know thine enemy. A beast to be feared.
8. Pick up some Pirate flags, authentic and otherwise, and show your true colors.
9. Peruse a listing of every single pirate movie ever made. With synopsis and star rating!
10. Learn about the tradition's noble racquetball roots. Wait... Racquetball???