Wednesday, March 5, 2014

March 5, 2014

Website Wednesday
a subsidiary of Skip's House of Chaos

"From the Large Intestine of the Internets,
through the Sphincter of Electronic Mail..."


                  I guess I should be grateful I survived
                  the train wreck. I credit the fact I was
                  stinking drunk, which made me limber.
                  Well, that and the fact that the train
                  wasn't actually *moving* when I hit it.


Top of the Heap: Cool map that rotates to show what time is it right now throughout the world

Top of the Heap, part II: 
The Top 100 Places to Eat (according to Yelpers)

Related: America's Best-Rated Restuarant is a tiny shack in a condo complex in Hawaii

20 Ludicrous Things Said by Yoga Teachers

10 Painfully Obvious Truths That People Forget Too Soon (Thanks, Ravi!)

I knew it! I knew it!  Why You Should Always Order the Large Pizza

Brains Always Running: Insomnia is a 24-Hour Problem  (Thanks, Solomon!)

Terrifying Two-Sentence Horror Stories

Ellen DeGeneres' Oscar Selfie Tweet set a new record. But did you catch the grammatical error in it?

The most striking evening gowns at Sunday's Oscars.

20 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Dr. Seuss

The Original Locations of 15 Famous Food Chains

The Most Incredible Episode of M*A*S*H

The Six Biggest Myths About Money

Google Easter Eggs
That You Probably Missed

The Monkees Reunite in 2014

Y'ever wonder why "The Ukraine" became just "Ukraine"?  Yeah, me neither.



Love you, mean it. Let's do lunch. Have your people call my people. Ciao, bella.
 - Skip    ಠ_ಠ



(If you'd like to subscribe to the Website Wednesday mailing list,

shoot me an email and let me know)

No comments: