Wednesday, October 14, 2015

October 14, 2015

Website Wednesday
"Peeing like a baby on a changing table
into the brisk digital wind..."



                I got kicked out of a karaoke bar for singing “Footloose” six times in a row.
                They told me I exceeded my maximum number of Loggins attempts.

                                            I’ll show myself out.


Top of the Heap:  If You See Men Walking Around With One Fingernail Painted, This Is The Reason Why  (Thanks, Billy!)

Malia Obama's English teacher wrote her a refreshingly honest college recommendation Letter

Photographer banned for life from North Korea for taking these photos

Guest lineups for upcoming TV talk shows

A Craigslist Missed Connection like no other

24 More Great Life Hacks to Make Life Easier

Films Considered the Greatest Ever in Each Category

8 Ways the Shift Key Will Change How You Browse the Web

The Worst Plays in NFL History

What's in a Boarding Pass Barcode? (A lot)

The Worst Retail Photoshop Disasters of All Time

Black and White: The Story of Rod Serling's The Twilight Zone

If Animal Names Were Totally Honest

10 Weird Creatures From the Mariana Trench

Movie vs. Reality: What It Actually Feels Like to Climb Mount Everest

With that in mind, here are 7 Reasons Not to Climb Mount Everest

(If you'd like to subscribe to the Website Wednesday mailing list,
shoot me an email and let me know)

No comments: