Wednesday, March 2, 2016

March 2, 2016

Website Wednesday
a subsidiary of Skip's House of Chaos 
"From the Large Intestine of the Internets,

through the Sphincter of Electronic Mail, 
peeing like a baby on a changing table
into the brisk digital wind..." 

                   me: *puts earphones in*
                   me: 
                   me: 
                   me: 
                   me: 
                   me: 
                   me: 
                   me: 
                   me: 
                   me: 
                   me: oh right
                   me: *plays music*


Top of the heap:
  If you've been wondering what happened in the years before The Force Awakens, allow me to present Modern Solo Adventures

RELATED: Questions the Star Wars Expanded Universe Can Answer About The Force Awakens

10 Amazing Facts About The New 9th Planet

And yet ANOTHER health reason for why you should be drinking more coffee

15 facts that really aren't 

10 Reasons to Never Smoke Weed (Thanks, Josie!)

What's the best way to invest a single dollar?

Watch the International Space Station as it flies overhead

10 Surprising Ways NASA Technology Has Improved Life On Earth

6 Weird Realities Of Life On The Set Of The Walking Dead

Scary stuff: How America Made Donald Trump Unstoppable

The Problem With Bottle Deposits

5 Weird Facts About Leap Years  (7, if you consider they're always Presidential Election and Summer Olympics years)

Getting ready for Spring: 12 Grilling Mistakes You Don't Have to Make (But Probably Do)

15 of History's Greatest Mad Scientists

Hilarious Comb-Overs

NASA Says It's Possible to Reach Mars in a Few Days

          ~ and, finally ~

Audio Recordings Document "Weird Music" Heard By Apollo Astronauts On Far Side Of Moon   (I, for one, welcome our new Lunar overlords...)



(If you'd like to subscribe to the Website Wednesday mailing list,
shoot me an email and let me know)

No comments: