Wednesday, March 9, 2011

March 9, 2011

I'd like to teach the world to sing.
Then maybe we'd be able to avoid those
atrocious first few weeks of "American Idol."



Top of the Heap: The Charlie Sheen Soundboard of Crazy

Related: The 17 Craziest Charlie Sheen F*ck-ups of All Time

When Celebrities Meet Their SNL Impersonators

15 Great Jingles Written for Fake Brands (my favorite is the Fruity-Oaty Bar commercial)

So THIS is how my cursor works!

I have absolutely no idea what Boombah is, but it's a great time waster. Especially if YOU'RE wasted.

Nighty night... the sleepyti.me bedtime calculator

Ninite allows you to install or update multiple apps at once

Growing up in Seattle, I've had pretty much all the rain I ever want. If YOU want some, try this

Listen to the music that best suits your mood or my activity with StereoMood

Listen to free music online with Grooveshark

Rules of Thumb

Curiously Addictive: Famous Objects From Classic Movies

Confessions From an Apple Store Employee

How to Sharpen Your Knife With a Coffee Cup

3D Images Without Those Stupid Glasses

Frugal Tips for Saving When Gas Prices Soar (kinda like now)

10 Coolest Underwater Places

40 Hilarious Passive-Aggressive Office Notes

No comments: